Hope for Family Life – Crisis Pregnancy Ministry
Hope for Family Life is a resource center for families in our community. The mission of Hope for Family Life is to bring compassionate help and hope to those faced with a pregnancy crisis; to promote sexual abstinence as a positive lifestyle for singles; to provide opportunity for healing and restoration to those who have been hurt by abortion; to serve as educating resource for the community; and to present Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- A compassionate and confidential setting where anyone can come for counseling.
- Education classes for women in birth preparation, child care, parenting and spiritual growth. Daddy classes offered too!
- Counseling to those suffering emotionally or spiritually from a previous abortion or miscarriage.
- Abstinence programs designed to promote abstinence until marriage, to provide accurate information to enable teens and adults in a practical way to live an abstinent lifestyle.
- Assistance with maternity and baby clothes as well as other baby needs.
- Earn to Learn parenting classes for mommy and daddy.
- Prayer partners
- Counselors - Commit to time weekly to minister to clients in one-on-one sessions
- Church liaison - Help coordinate your church's involvement in events and informing members of needs and service opportunities
- Volunteers needed to organize maternity and baby items
- Project Coordinator - Assist with fundraisers and specific projects as needed
- Baby items: diapers, wipes, lotions, etc. cribs and mattresses, car seats, strollers, clothes, etc.
For more information, please contact Wanda Cook at 770-468-6600.
Hope Community Mission: TBA
Office: Tuesdays - Friday 10am-4pm
Bounty of Hope Benevolence: Tuesday & Thursday 10am- 4pm
Hope for Family Life: Tuesday - Fridays 10am - 4pm
Bounty of Hope Cafe and Clothes Closet: TBA
Pastor Ron Cook 770-468-6606
Mrs. Wanda Cook 770-468-6600