- The physical & spiritual needs to be met of those we serve
- For us & those who serve with us as we provide & plant
- Upcoming Events through the end of year
- Increased Partners & Personal Support below
- New multiple ministry opportunities - leaders and laborers needed
- The Saturday Cafe's/Clothes Closet
- Events held at various locations in the community
- Maintenance Projects around the Warehouse
- Admin. Areas at the Office
- Philemon's Hope Jail Ministry
- Hope for Family Life Pregnancy Care Ministry
- Hope for Health Medical Ministry
- Hope for Housing Ministry
- Hope for Community Mission Community Bible Groups
Financial Needs for Budget Increases:
- Hope Community Mission House & Resident Missionaries - $1,200/ mo.
- Hope for Housing Ministry to Help Low Income Families with Housing Rent / Utilities / Other Expenses - $2,400 / mo.
- Philemon's Hope Jail Ministry Re-entry Needs - $1,000 / mo.
- Other Increased Budget Needs - $400 / mo.
Personal Pantry Needs
- tooth paste/brushes
- razors & shaving cream
- dish & laundry detergent
- Baby diapers(stages Newborn-5)
- Baby wipes
- Pregnancy Tests
Food Pantry Needs
Non-perishable foods such as:
- pop top canned meat(chicken, tuna, spam, vienna sausages, potted meat)
- canned pasta(ravioli, beefaroni, spaghettios)
- crackers(saltines, ritz)
- instant grits & oat meal
- kid friendly cereals
- Window Units & Winter Heaters
- All types of Furniture & Appliances Especially Beds
- crock pots, hot plates, brooms, mops, silverware, dishes cookie sheets / baking pans, pots and pans, sponges
- Dish detergent, laundry detergent, paper towels, toilet tissue
- Baby Furniture & Other Baby Stuff
Men's clothing is mostly needed as well as shoes of all sizes; however, we accept all types of clothing.
- Box Truck w./Lift to pick up donations